Wednesday 31 October 2012

AgAiNnNn !


Hello ~~


Yeah ! I'm starting all over again. Oh yes, again !
I never thought that I need to do this again.
It was my mistakes. *Obviously*
But I'm not totally blaming myself for what had happened.
I'm like everyone else. But maybe I'm too curious and easily
 get excited even over a simple matters.
Well, curiosity killed the cat ! >.<

So yeah, that was what happened ! I lost my blog.
The previous one which I name it with "Me.Me.Me.Shera!"
I was so excited learning on how to rearrange everything.
 I'm trying everything that was written in that blog that I'm referring to. 
I don't know what was wrong because the previous tries went well 
so I became too eager to try them out. 
Yes, all of them ! 

The only thing on my mind at that time was what will be the final result.
To tell you the truth I didn't expect a failure.
 Not even that I would lost it. If I know it I wouldn't go that far. 
But yeah at least, I learnt the lesson! That's more than enough. :(


Now that I don't know what to do. Maybe creating a new one seems to be a great idea
 since I can't even undo the setting. It keep linking me to other website.
 I tried it thousand times ! Argggh ! That's just stupid. 
But still, I'm glad that I have this opportunity to learn about blog. 
Thanks Sir Izwan!



Sincerely
The broken-hearted. 


pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment