Wednesday 31 October 2012

LitTLe tHiNg AbOuT MeE !


Hey Everyone ~


My name is Nur Shahirah Binti Mohd Shuhaimi.
Normally, I'll  just say my name is Shera or Era. 
But yeah you can call me whatever you want ! I don't mind :) 
I'm 19 years old. *still young* 

Studying at Universiti Teknologi Mara Puncak Alam.
This is my first semester ! 

Since there are too many thing about me, I considered myself 
as a complicated person. 
I love to read, playing games, listening to music, hang out with friends, 
sports (sometimes ! :D) , EATING and TALKING ! 
I can talk  the whole day :D and now I found someone 
who really love to talk ! AINA <3 . 
We talk a lot. Even a single topic can hardly take 1 hour to end :)

"I feel like dying if I dont talk". She told me that. 
I know that feeling ! LOL! 

 I really hate hypocrite people and liar and of course FOOTBALL ! 

There are too many people in my life but to make it simple 
ill just say i have a happy family and wonderful friends who colour my life 
and of course I LOVE THEM SO MUCH <3.  


pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment