Wednesday 31 October 2012

iT's BeEen AwHileEe


Hello ~~ 


It's been awhile since the last time I update my blog. 
I need reasons for that right?
 So yeah, here we go..
I've been busy with school's stuff, 
bad internet connection at home and yeah of course
 I have no idea what should I write :D 



There were so many thing I've done within that particular time.. 
Doubt if i can remember all but I still remember some ! ( i guess >.<)


 So, I'm gonna start with i spent the nights at college. 
I'm one of the NR (non-resident) students. 
Every friday evening, I have to attend this "kesatria" thingy.


 So when this kind of activities being held, 
it's kind give me trouble as they end the session late and
 i have to chase the bus that never punctual :(


So i gotta bring clothes with me on the friday morning. 
It looks like I'm going for picnic with those bags. LOL :D 


Thanks to Nurul and her roommates, Wanie for
 letting us (me and aina) spending the night in their room.
 Much appreciated ! <3 
Not to forget Shida and Dira :) Thanks guys !


Last week was kinda busy week for us (OPEM society) 
as we have to put our serious effort 
to make sure that our activity, Charity sale successfully done :)
 Me, myself also gave a helping hand
to those who involved with the sales.
 Awww, how nice <3 haha.





Yesterday, we went to Setia City Mall ( again! ). 
We went to watch Stolen. 
Everyone has their own taste and preference so it might 
differ from one to another 
but as for me.. 
 Since I like action movie so, I think I like it :O 


I love to watch movie with  Nicolas Cage in it as he 
is a good actor and 
everything looked real and amazing  :)





We don't have many choices of movie to watch as it 
depends on the time that movie will be displayed or else 
we will end up sleep in the mall :(


  I'm looking for horror movie actually. 
I'm still waiting for the moment that I actually throw the ice cream 
or maybe popcorn on the ghost face  :)
Next time maybe ! :D


pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment