Wednesday 31 October 2012

cOuNtiNg tHe dAy !


Hello There ! 


For this entry i'm going to talk about the tv series that i love the most !
 It's The Vampire Diaries ! <3. 
I have a full collection of it as well ! <3

The character i love the most would be the one and only Damon Salvatore ! 
Ohh right !
It was about a triangle-love between Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) 

and the vampire-brothers,
 Damon and Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley). 

He is Ian Somerhalder. OMG ! He's so hot ~_~ I love the way he stares at people, 
his sarcastic words and the way he smile. Ohh well.. 
 I think i love everything <3

I always have this on my mind. If i was her, what would i do and who will i
choose, or if i should go for both ! :O Both are great. 
But going for both is always not a good idea -_- 
But ! 
I think she made it clear from the beginning.. that she won't go 
for both as for her "It's always Stefan". 
 Awww Damon :'(


From left to right : Matt, Bonnie, Tyler, 
Stefan, Elena, Damon !
Jenna, Alaric, Jeremy, Caroline. 

Other than that, I think that those Original's siblings kinda interesting.
Well, actually it's Klaus, the one that I'm talking about. 
He is very selfish. I'm glad that I never meet someone like him in real life or else I'll
give a high five. In the face.With a chair !
Other than that side of him, I love to listen to his conversation 
because I like to listen to the way he talk. 
"The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl"
That's my favourite line !

I can't wait for the new season ! Few days from now ( a week actually )
I'm so excited ! <3

DON'T MISS IT :D

pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment