Thursday 20 December 2012

cOnfUsEd :(


Hey u. 

I'm done with my MGT417 assignment. 
I mean done presenting this sweet blog of mine <3
but still I wanna write and posting things. 
maybe I should go in Malay after. :D


It was great. I mean the feeling while 
drafting the post.
Just write what it is in this head >.<


And now..
Again !
I'm thinkin of you..
Just something is wrong lately.
U always appear !
and distracting me.. 
when I'm studying, eating, listening to music...
Wondering if it is something wrong with me..


Ohh well, I can't guess. 
I'm bad on that.
And u knew it!
Perhaps u can tell me..
what's happening? -_-


Or it might took me a while to 
figure it out? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been awhile  .. 
And now I found the old me back.
Thanks to you for showing me the way. <3


There's so much thing I wanna thank of.. 

for always being there for me..
listening to my words even though it is boring..
comfort during my difficult days..
confident when I'm in doubt..
Lend me your smiles when sadness intrudes me.. 
and those words to calm me down.
lend me spirit when mine is sagging.. 


Yesh.. it mean a lot to me :'(


I hope that you stay that way forever. 
To me.. u're so wonderful and special..
And will always stay the same forever :)


p/s : just in case that u're reading this.. Yes, it's u !  -_-

Until next post.. Cya ! take care <3




pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment