Saturday 29 December 2012

OhH Myy iCe cREaM gOrEnG !!



Hello everyone ;)

So yeah, here I am..
Im so excited to tell you what Im gonna do next !
You knew it already?? 
ahh man, why cant you just pretend like you dont ! :3


Let's begin.. 
I'm planning to make my own 'ice cream goreng'
a.k.a
fried ice cream.. 


I've never tried it before.. 
I mean make it on my own..
but I do love fried ice cream..
So much <3


Few days ago, there's a friend craving for it..
and me too ! >.<
I'm craving for it ~_~

And suddenly ... she told me..
"shera ! why don't you make it on your own?" 
I was like "can I? Is it hard?'"
she said "Sec, I'll link you"


Few sec later..
-Siti Nur Syafiqah (ika) tagged a photo of you-
so yeah, I went through each pictures..
I was like  :O !
I comment to her picture.. 
"LOL this is  a piece of cakes"


So yeah, I went to the idea of making it on my own..
I'm done with buying the ingredient.. (bread and ice cream)
and it is in the freezer now.. only tomorrow 
I can have a taste on it !!
I can't wait for that .. <3


I believed all of you know how it looks like
coz I don't feels like wanna put a picture 
of it now..
or else, it will spoil  everything planned. :3
*you know what I meant right* -_-


And of course !
I'm gonna told the whole world about it ! haha
It's like..
"I'm awesome! I made my own fried ice cream. I  did it"
and IKA will get jelly over it.. coz
I ate them first before her.. 3:)


Awww, this is so exciting ! <3

Until next time.. take care buddy ! cya <3


pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment