Saturday 8 December 2012

ShOoTiNg !



Hey guys !!

Hey there !
How are you today? I hope u're in pink >.<
So, for this entry I would like to share what happen for today.
Today I went to Setia City Mall 
to shoot my mandarin movie.
You must be like 'movie??'

We are required to prepare a movie at 
the end of the semester.
Yesh ! It's the end of semester now :/
The time flies so fast that I felt that
I just entered UiTM yesterday.

It was so exciting and tired.
Damn tired. 
There's few scenes that we got to redo 
like 5 or more times.
But it went great until the end.
Alhamdulillah :)

When we're looking for the suitable place 
for the scene, we found something !
Guess what >.<
It's a big big shady tree..


WONDERING?

this is it.. >.<

This is us. Wani.  Nurul. Dira. Me. Syida.




pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment