Monday 3 December 2012

RiSe Of tHe GuArDiaNs



Hie everyone !


Awesome !
That's how I describe the day that 
we went to watch the rise of the guardians.
Did you ever watched it?

Nope?? :O
Then you should !! Heeeee <3


Let's preview :D 



The Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth fairy, Sandman, Elves,
Jack Frost <3
*and some more*


This is the poster of it.
The Rise of The Guardians.



This is some of the places take place in the story.
I'm not sure about the above one but
the below one would be the North Pole !


-Helping the tooth fairy-
a.k.a
-Seeking for tooth competition-
Looks like we have a winner there ;)


Just a few preview would do !


I went there with my friend, Zihah and Eidah
while the rest went for Twilight, Breaking Dawn !
I'm not really interested in the twilight thingy, 
that's why I didn't join. 


The would be my best choice ever.
Went for this Rise of The Guardians.
That was so awesome !
I watched it in 3D.


For the whole week,
when I'm thinking about it. 
I will smile . . .
and keep on smiling >.<


Basically, I like all the characters in the story.
except for Bogeyman.
He's too meanie :3
But the  character that I like the most
would be.. 
the one and only Jack Frost !!


Wondering which one is the Jack Frost??







Ohh wait !!!!








Just a second ...











Tadaaa.....




*Talking to the man in the moon*
Begging for answers  :/



Jelly over his white teeth?? o.O


The winter - guy with his staff !! <3


Awww so cute @_@

I guessed that now you know which one is Jack Frost.
 Heeeeeee ~
He's just.... cute !


The rise of the guardians is a magical story of 
a winter guy, Jack who later lifted by
the Man in The Moon as the guardian.
He keep on figuring it all the time . . .

Unheard. Untold. 
No child ever believed in him. For his existence. :/
He remained invisible. 
Lonely . . . 

Until one fine day, 
Pitch appeared . .  .

Pitch attacked Tooth fairy,
took all children's teeth . . . 
captured all the baby tooth
leaving only one,
saved by Jack . . . 


Still with his mission !
To destroy the believe of the children
 against the guardian . . 
Ruining the distribution of easter -egg on
Easter day.
Shattering children's faith in Easter Bunny. 


The light of believed children keep disappeared
one by one until the last light
Jamie !

Luckily, Jack did it !
Made Jamie believed in Easter Bunny. 
*Awwww :')*


The time has come . . .


War between . .
 devil and angel ~
 darkness and light ~
and yeah of course!! 
Pitch vs Guardians .


That was epic ! 
Would be the best part in the story.
Do you wanna know the ending?
Like desperately?? :O


Well, to tell you the truth . .
I'm not telling you the ending.
You gotta watch it on your own . .
and you'll know the feeling. 
AWESOME . . <3


It worth it.
Go and watch it !!
Do have faith in me ! 


 Or else.. 
I'm gonna be invisible too :(
Don't you have pity on me?





























pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

1 comment:

  1. nice story hahaha.. hope i can see this movie soon

    ReplyDelete