Wednesday 5 December 2012

MiSsiNg YoU ..


Hie you..



I miss you.. so much !
It's been so long since our last moment :/

-------------------- 

Today, I had my mandarin test . .
on listening and speaking.
Oh well, talking about the test..
It was fine but . . . 
 I can't score in the listening test.
Not sure because it's too fast or 
I'm deaf  not listening carefully xD
Too many possibility there.


So.. 
For my speaking test..
We gotta prepare a script with title
'My Family' ..
With the picture of the whole family.


I miss my family so much :'(


I only went home during semester break.
I'm scared to go home alone by bus.
Yes. That's the reason 
other than lazy >.<


I'll be home soon !
I can't wait for this.
I got the chances to see my beloved family again.
A telephone call a day can't keep
my heart calm.


I miss them so much. 
Doing things together, laughing together,
eating together . .
All the fun that we had..
I wish I can stay by their side for ever and ever.
Can't ever imagine me without them. 
Would be my worst nightmare ever.


And because of that..
I'm not gonna do things that I would 
regret in future.
Neva ever !


Sincerely from the bottom of my heart.. 
I love you so much . .
mom, dad and my little brother.


pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment