Friday 7 December 2012

tHe dAy has FiNaLLy cOmE !



Heya !

It's Friday, 7 December 2012.
It's the birthday of my friend.
I really wanna wish just like he did to me.
But then, I'm not sure what will be his reaction.

You..
Happy birthday !
Have fun..


The most beautiful cake ever >.<



I always imagine this day will come and
I'm giving him present for his birthday.
and he will said "This is so sweet. I love it"
and I'll smile.

But for now..
The  situation is different. 
It's just awkward.

I'm trying to forget everything.
Even your birthday date.
But then everywhere I look,
I saw a reminder.
-or maybe it's just on my mind-
"Today is his birthday"
Even when I'm on skype,
It appeared more than 10 times :3
because my skype keep on on/off.
The day also feels longer than usual.

It's just so annoying.
Why do I have to be remind for something 
I wanna forget.
I keep on pretending that I don't care at all.
Why would I either? -_-

I like things to be fair.
So yeah..
You don't even care. Why should I then?
So, yeah.. no need to complaining that 
I don't even care or whatever.

Go look into the mirror before pointing on me.
Ask yourself if you ever care..
Or ??
I need to tell you that over and over again?
Before my words feels like a high-five on the face,
you should figured it out by yourself.

I do care. Still.
I just pretend like I don't.
But yeah, you can assume that
I'm no longer care now.
I'm fine with that :)

Sigh.
This is really ruining my mood for the whole day..

But hey,
Chill. Have fun.
We lived once. Make it worth.
Until next time.
Daaaaa ! 

pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment