Monday 31 December 2012

gOoDbYe 2012 :'(


Hey guys ! <3

Haha, hello !
I'm in a very good mood at the moment.


Ahhh, as you know, 
today is the last day of the year 2012.
31 December 2012 !
This is so exciting <3


I'm planning on posting about
the result of my fried ice-cream 
but hey!
that can wait . . .
and as well be a surprise for 2013 !


So this year, 19 years old.
I was thinking if I'm that ready to take the
number 2 to replace my current number - Number 1


Ahh, now I realized !
I'm growing older.
I'm gonna be 20 in 2013 !
It feels so different and awkward to tell
 people your age when they asked . .
like.. 
'Ohh hey ! I'm 20 years old' :3


Maybe it's time !
To turn into a mature and motivated shera.
Time to change !
To a better one of course :)
#Wish me luck >.<

*flashback on what happen in 2012*

So many things happen ..
heartbreak ..
new friends ..
new life ..
new journey ..
new smile .. 
new face maybe?? #heee nope ! still same..


I will take it as a guide so that 
I won't make a mistake 
again.. and again..and again..
once is enough for me !
I do believed that mistake is not
done twice because if it happen twice..
It's a choice ! Not a mistake
-yeah mark my word - <3


So yeah, without wasting so much time . . 
I wanna wish u

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

have a good one !
Hoping that your 2013 will be better than 2012
and bring you happiness :)

Goodbye 2012 :'(
and Hello 2013 ! <3





























Ohh? actually . . . 
that's it :D
happy new year to you ;)


Cya next year ! 
-Hmm , what?? That sounds like ages?? -
Ohh very well. 
See you tomorrow <3





pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment