Friday 7 December 2012

wAtChH OuT !!!




Hello !

Hohoi ~
I missed my blog already. Heeee

It's a busy day for me.
We gotta submit our "assignment" that 
presented by our friends.
So it's like at the end of the presentation, we need to 
submit all of it.

For the sake of my carry marks..
I'm trying my best to finish it.
I can't cheat this time coz it's fix. :/

The day before (Thursday),
still a busy day.
I'm damn tired.
But, I can't sleep.
I need to finish my economic's case study.
or else..
0 marks for me for individual assignment. 

Since I'm tired. 
I took a rest.
Thought it would be only 5 minutes nap.
But well, you know me..
It never happen.. >.<
I slept at 9pm and woke up at 2am.

And immediately think :
"Where's my economy's question paper"

Hoorey !
I found it. Finally <3

I'm so determined.
I need to finish it before going to class.
And for that..
I didn't sleep at all after 2 a.m.

-to be continued-
i need sleep like desperately


pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment