Sunday 4 November 2012

bEiNg hYpOcRitE ??


Heya readers !

I got a week left before going back to campus at Puncak Alam. Well, 5 days more to be exact :/
I'm alone at home as mom and dad went to work. 
What should I do?

I was thinking about watching my favourite series ! 
Talking about that, I don't even watch the new season yet ! Too busy with life. 
So this seems to be a perfect timing to enjoy.
 Only on Monday I felt like I was on holiday. :3

 On Sunday night.. suddenly !
Mom : Why don't you spent your holiday by helping your aunt at the restaurant?
Me : Is it a must?
Mom : Obviously! It's better than you spent the whole day sleeping 
Me : Ok -_-

So that was what I've been doing for the whole week.
Helping my aunt at her restaurant.
Taking the order, clean up the table, make toast and those simple things. 

I met this young little girl. Younger than me.
I got some thought about her.
Maybe that's why people keep saying 
"first impression is important"
have you ever wondered how important that can be?

I got one for her. But it didn't went well. Kinda silly !
It feels like I'm judging the book exactly from its cover.
But what can I do if the book itself choose a bad view as its cover.
The choice is always there !
Still the blame is on the book. 

So, there's one day. Everyone was so busy with their stuff and she need
 accompany (I don't think she needs any) 
but then mom asked me to go ! -_-
I did my own stuff and same goes to her. 
I don't have any interest to talk to her nor get to know her. 

When it was done, I called mom to pick up us. 
Sent that kid to where she belongs to.
When I'm on my way back home.
She reprimand the way I treat that kid.
Wondering if I make it too obvious.

"Try to accept her as she is. Let bygone be bygone. 
Everyone deserve a second chance.
She has go through so many things and she don't need an addition.
Don't treat her like that. She has a sensitive heart now.
If possible please take care of her feelings. If you really can't stand her,
treat her as how human supposed to be treated"

Is that means being like a hypocrite?

"Sometimes we must be hypocrite. We're not the only human alive.
That's why we need to take care of other's feeling"

That's mom. Always think about the others.
 Free lectured for me on that fine evening >.<

Still.. I'm wondering..
How can hypocrite be a good and bad things?
We can't have both at a time.
Well, maybe depends on the situation. 



pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment