Tuesday 20 November 2012

tHe CuRe Of ONe !


Heya there !

Its been a while since my last post.  I just get the chance now 
to get online.
Today, I would like to talk about this 
The cure of one !
Do you know what it is?
Keep on guessing :)


Just bear in mind that everything can be cured. In Shaa Allah.
Have faith. :)


There are so many things that can be classified as illness.
Such diabetes, high blood pressure, malaria, mental health,
heartbreak and so on.

Do you ever feel what does this heartbreak means?Or do you ever heard of it?
If it is a no. Lucky you !


This heartbreak doesn't have only single meaning.
There's a lot of interpretation of it. 
Depends on how do you see it or how you handle it.
Well, everyone have different interpretation.


Well, honestly, it wasn't a good feeling.
As for me it was the worst ever.
I did experience it.


"I feel like dying. My heart really break into tiny pieces."


At that time, I was a little girl. Ohh well, not really little girl.
But I can't think rationally like a mature one.
I considered that as 'little'.


I lost someone, who really meant like everything to me.
It's like I lost half of me. I feel so helpless.
That moment ! The only thing I can feel is
Empty. Empty. Empty.


I even tried everything. Change like everything that can
remind me of that person. Stop listening to music.
Stop doing the thing I like the most. Keep myself busy all the time.
With hope that everything's gonna fine. Acting like nothing happen.
But then I can't forget. 
I remembered everything every time I sat alone. 




That stab !


That moment feels like.. 
 My heart has been ripped out. Empty inside. Stomach is twisted in knots.
Can't even breath properly. I wanna cry but I can't.
 Like this immense cloud of depression
sink over me that I can't escape. My heart were torn apart before
they could connect, hands pulled away 
before they could grasp each other.
 Rainbow..
lose their colour, even the star don't shine as bright.
Sun's golden rays seem grey. Morning seems like night. 


To tell you the truth, the first year gonna be the hardest.
But everything gonna be fine later :)
The heart, it will healed. It's all about time.
Depends on how you cope with it.


What I did was.. 
Back to the basic..

Filled my heart with that supposed thing.
Remove all dirt from this dirty heart. 
I used to hate like everyone because of this incident.
So I try to forget and forgive everyone around me.
Every time I feel sad, I'll read Al-Quran.
and perform the 'solat sunat'
I feel so relieved. The peaceful is now mine.


Yes, it helped a lot.
I let everything go. Learnt to accept thing as it is.
I feel better. Like a lot. My heart, it healed. Just a little heartache.
I have a peaceful heart and happy life now.
I can even smile when I heard the song that will remind me of that thing.
It doesn't hurt like it used to be.
I guess it's a good thing. So yeah that was my mistake.
I learnt ! I won't make the same mistake twice.


If there's someone out there that experienced the same thing like me.
I would tell them the same thing. Put your trust in Him.
Pray. Be a good Muslim. Have faith.
He won't let you down like human did.
Worth it.


So, did you actually guessed it right? 
Great if it's a yes.
Al-Quran is the one I'm talking about.
It contents of anything you need.
For those with broken heart, disappointment,
malaria, insomnia and so one.
Just seek for it. 

There was this teacher of mine when I was in secondary school. On her
last day at that school, she told me something that very useful for me now.
I feels so grateful for that.

"Shahirah, if one day, whenever everyone let you down 
that you feel like no one you have, always remember Allah is always there
for us and don't forget to read Al-Quran. It will help you to
strengthen your sorrow and helpless heart. Everything that you need 
can be found in this Al-Quran. Just left for you to search for it."

I always remember that and will always remember it . 
Thanks for the reminder. :')
I just realized. It's all about becoming a better person.
What happen make me stronger !
 physically and mentally..
I'm so thankful for this opportunity. 


To my fellow readers..
Would you grab the opportunity too? 








pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment