Monday 5 November 2012

tHiNkiNg Of yOu ..


Hie.. 

This seems to be the hardest thing to write.
When it comes to admitting the wrong.
Dammit ! I keep on messing things.
Now it's awkward. I don't know how to fix it. -_-

I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or whatever you felt.
I'm just.. *Sigh*
This is how I am. I can't be serious. 

To tell you the truth, 
When I read your text, I was like 'Ouchh!'
Yeah, I know how does it feels. 
That's what make me guilty. Deeply guilty! :(

I don't know what should I reply. 
"I'm truly sorry" , "I didn't mean it" or just do nothing.
Keep thinking about it on my way back to Puncak Alam.
Until I decided to say "I'm sorry. Kinda for everything"
That's the best I can think of :/
It doesn't sweep away the guilt but yeah I feel much better.

About today..
Thanks ! Means a lot to me.
 And yeah it's fine. Take it easy. :3
But still make me feel guilty.
Since I got that message, I'm thinking about you.
I'm awfully sorry ! -_-

Now, I can focus on study for tomorrow test -_-
I'm going to leave you here. Pick it up by yourself :D
I don't have empty slot in my mind for you as well. 
Well, this is my 'testweek.
 Double sorry with a cherry on top would do? ;)





pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment