Sunday 4 November 2012

EiD aL-AdHaA !


Hello for everyone !


On WednesDay night, I reach my house at Kuantan around 9 pm. 
It was a long and tiring journey !
Why?
 Because I'm the one that drive the car. ;)
 My family left house around 5 am or 6  *I'm not so sure*
and straight away come here to pick me up. 
He drove all the way here. So, mom ask me to drive back
 to Kuantan since my dad was so sleepy. 
They reach my  house at Puncak Alam at 10am.
 We went to visit my grandparent at Temerloh before going home. 
I was so tired that I slept as soon as I'm home until I forgot
 to wish a friend for his birthday! 


On that 26 Oct, I'm celebrating it at my grandma house which is situated at Pekan,Pahang.
 It was the only place that we were going back when there's an event coming out.
 Just like the Eid Mubarak. 
The event was held at night!  My family were taking part in
 this event for this year with few more people. On the daylight, we're busy 
with the preparation for the night's event. Everyone gave their helping hand! 
From the elderly until the kids. Everyone has their own task. 
Same goes to me. But then, it was only for 15 minutes !
When I'm about to focus with the work, someone actually shouting for me, 
asking me to go and look for the cow that are going to be slaughtered.

 "Hey, come and watch this". I was the one that shouting. <3
 Everyone left their work and come to see. 
Now that I know, I'm good at distracting people. Haha.
We were there until the cow had its last breath and didn't move at all. :(

Everyone went back to the house to continue the work.
Same goes to me and my cousins. When I'm about to reach that
 place (where the work was carried on), most of my cousins actually changing their 
direction to the room inside the house.

"Why not?"
I smiled and join the club ! LOL!
Everyone loves to cheat.
In the room, I'm watching Heartstrings with my cousins.
Omg ! That was so sweet !
I keep smiling while enjoying the story. 
What a nice day ! :)


.

Me with my cousins, Hisyam and Iwan.


This is only few of the cheaters. The rest is busy eating and playing around. >.<

We were having fun at night while the rest of the family members busy with people 
that come to the house. The photography session between 
me and my cousins was ended when someone told us
that the food almost finished and we were like
'are they finished for real :O'
We went to eat after that.

Just like in those fairytales, we live happily ever after <3
Yesh, that's how it end !

pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment