Thursday 8 November 2012

wOoWw !


Heya there !



Good evening to everyone ! Oh well, it's evening now. :)
Today wasn't a good day for me. 
It was a stressful and tiring day in this week.

Today, in the MGT417 class.
Like usually, during the lesson, we discussion on the topic and stuff.
After we done with chapter 8, 
our lecturer, Sir Izwan suddenly discussing the test paper
that we answered two days ago.
Ohh well, I didn't finished the test, 
so yeah it's kinda bad although I don't get the marks yet. -_-

So, when we were discussing on the question,
it's like we're giving our own answer that we wrote on that test.
On this one question that I actually didn't finish it yet 
(Question 3 I think or something :3 )
there's this girl..
probably not my classmates,
I think she from transport's student.
She answered the question with confidently and continuing..
The question required 5 but I think she gave more than 10 answer.

"Yes. Correct !" 

Keep on hearing that like 8 times.

At the moment that I looked at the girl while she was giving the answered
I was like :O
Yes, I'm impressed ! -_-
How I wish I can give answer like that too!
I get jelly over her!
Now that I realized that I need to work harder!

I was so sad that moment that I got like most of the question wrong.
It's kinda ruin my mood for the whole day.
Well, I'm not fully prepared.
Still the blame is on me.
For being such a lazy girl.
Lesson of the day ! :/




pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment