Monday 5 November 2012

LOneLy HeArT ..


Hello !

I'm finally here. Safe journey ! I'm so thankful for this.
A first look at the house.
I can say no one is there, inside !

-First step inside the house-
Exactly, like I thought.

My parent and I, we went to Shah Alam after sent all my things.
I need to buy few books.
None of them in Kuantan.
I've been looking for them for ages. 
So, I was hoping there's any in Shah Alam.
But still, negative :/

It's already 2 pm. 
We went back to Puncak Alam.
Farewell time !
Have a safe journey mom, dad !
Leaving this lonely heart there. Doing things she supposed to do.

Unpack my things in my own room.
Clean up everything. *hoping the time flying fast*
Sigh ~
8 hours more to go before turning myself into sleeping beauty. :D
Singing out loud. Watching TV. Read novel.
Boring. Boring. Boring. *the only thing I got on my mind*

Ahh, the silence is too loud !
I missed all of them ! How I wish I could ask them 
to come back. :3


pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment