Saturday 10 November 2012

PaRtYiNg !


Hieee you !


I'm thinking about posting this yesterday as it happened last night.
 But well, I'm not at home at the moment.


Ohh by the way, I got KESATRIA last friday (like usually :3)
So yeah I have to overnight at college as I'm not able to catch the last bus as
 they always end the lesson late.
Yeah, whatever!


But this time I have to spend the night at college for three days! 
Yeshhh, three !
On Saturday and Sunday I have this 'Kemahiran Insaniah' (KI) thingy.
Or else I have to attend it again next year.
With junior. It was like 'OMG ! :O' 
when I heard the word junior.


See, how easy I get distracted. *back to the story*
We have a great night yesterday.
Singing and laughing out loud. Eat together. Watch movie together.
How sweeeeeeeeeet ! <3
I love it !


It end about 11pm as the rest of my friends have to go back to their 
room which was far away from Nurul's house.
They came that far just because we invited them to the
 house during the KESAT lesson.
Awwww, how sweet <3

As for me, Nazihah and Aina, we called it
'Dunia Dewasa!'  :D

That was a memorable night of my life ! :)
So much fun spending the time with them <3

and again yeah... 

Thanks for the memory

pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

2 comments:

  1. Krikkk.. Krikk ..
    Stop being such a naughty kids. Can U ? Or no more party for you! :P Learn to be grown up from 'kak yong'.Since she's trying her best to be like one. :D

    Anyway, thanks for commenting. Much appreciated <3

    ReplyDelete