Monday 5 November 2012

iT's OvEr !


Hye there ~

"I'm so sorry. It's hard for me but I have to leave."
You're still like that. Stand still. No reply or anything.
It broke my heart into pieces ! </3
If you're the one that beg me don't go. I won't go !
But still.. 
After all, you're just a non-living object..
Can't talk, beg or even cry !
*Sigh*


The time has come. 
Today, I have to pack my things. 
I'm going back to Puncak Alam. I have to.
The holiday is over !


Thinking about Puncak Alam !
Am I done with all my tasks?
Yes ! *I lied*
Ohh well..
I did all but none of them actually finished ! -_-


I'm wondering when will I have a perfect holiday.
Just as I dreamed !
Peaceful, relaxing, with full of joy.. 
But well, I'm not in those fairytales..
Would be a record if I got a real holiday with 
no works, assignments, upcoming tests and all those things !


I need to study like seriously on this Saturday and Sunday.
I hope this motivation last longer than I thought.
Lazy, please leave me for a while. 
Go Go, Era ! You can do it. :D



pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment