Monday 19 November 2012

tHe 15th pOst !


Hello everyone !

Ohh yeah ! As you can see this is my 15th post. 
It feels so awesome !! 
I used to target my 15th post going to be my last post. 
As for me, I don't have an idea om what should I post 
and what it should be about.
So, I was thinking that 15 post would be good if I wanna 
stop at. 
But now, I feel like wanna keep on writing it.
About random thing. Haha :)

I never plan what to write. I just write it.
Anything on my mind. 
So yeah !
Keep on reading ! 

Heeee <3

pEcaH kACe , pEcaH sIMeN, sUdAh Bce, tOLonG kOmeN?? :D

3 comments:

  1. the baby is the one attracted me to view your post. u want to know why? the baby soo adorable like me.hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krikk.. Krikk.. what is this?
    There's no such thing like
    both of u vs me. :3

    ReplyDelete